March 19, 2017
Seems like a pretty good guy to me.
You ever wonder why all the World War II veterans Jews toss into Holocaust kangaroo courts are in their 80s and 90s?
These men have been living under their birth names out in the open for decades. They managed to somehow evade the dragnet of Ghenghis Khan style mass-executions of military generals and officers at Nuremberg. There are countless resources dedicated to “Nazi Hunting.” But still, they patiently wait until these men are at ridiculously old ages to extradite and try them.
That is because a senile old man can’t adequately defend himself or confront his accuser. In fact, he’ll probably die during the trial. Most of the time, prosecutors will offer to waive a prison sentence in exchange for reading a pre-written confession affirming that 6,000,000 Jews were killed in gas chambers and ovens, and that they personally oversaw it.
They pull these charades off any time they worry skepticism about their historical fiction is rising. One story a day keeps the truth gray.
But one loving son is willing to stand up for his father, and is engaging in Holocaust denial (asking Jews to provide evidence for their accusations).
The son of a 98-year-old Minnesota man sought by Polish authorities in connection with a Nazi massacre reiterated Saturday that his father is innocent and asked that evidence against him be released.
A court in Poland issued an arrest warrant for Michael Karkoc earlier this week, opening the way for Poland to seek his extradition from the United States on war crimes charges. The Associated Press had previously identified Karkoc as an ex-commander in an SS-led unit that burned Polish villages and killed civilians in World War II.
Karkoc’s son, Andriy Karkoc, called on US Senators Amy Klobuchar and Al Franken to intervene in his father’s case “on legal and humanitarian grounds” and to investigate the source of the evidence against him, which Andriy Karkoc says was fabricated by Russian intelligence.
“The Associated Press and the KGB may provide something they say is proof,” he said. “But what they cannot provide is something that is true. My father was, is, and remains an innocent man.”
Earlier this week, prosecutors from the Institute of National Remembrance in Poland said evidence shows that American citizen Michael K. was a commander of a unit in the SS-led Ukrainian Self Defense Legion that raided eastern Poland’s village of Chlaniow in July 1944, killing 44 people, including women and children.
Judge Dariusz Abramowicz said the regional court in Lublin issued an arrest warrant based on 13 volumes of evidence, including documents from the US, Germany and Ukraine and from Poland’s archives. He said that the evidence was strong enough to seek arrest.
So here we have a court in a foreign land putting into motion an attempt to extradite an American citizen on crimes they can’t prove. The only evidence they have to go on is WW2 era Soviet propaganda and the Associated Jewish Press echoing these allegations.
The template for these Holocaust showtrials is the hanging of German officers for the Katyn Forest Massacre. It was later found out that the Soviets themselves were responsible for the crime, but there has yet to be any apology to the families of the accused. The evil Nazis of course wound up “signing confessions,” and the “Associated Press” itself reported the convictions without question in 1945!
Mr Karkoc is pleading in vain for (((Al Franken))) to do his job and defend an American citizen’s right to due process. Frankenstein’s racial loyalty, which requires liters of Gentile blood to stay fresh, comes first and last. Let us hope common sense prevents yet another innocent man from being sentenced to de facto death (as a trial of this magnitude will do to any 98 year old man with Alzheimers) by Jews for serving his country honorably.