Anne Frank’s diary must be by far the most famous work in all of Holocaust-related literature. It is read by teenagers throughout the world and is taught in Holocaust Education classes. Some Revisionists have attempted to discredit the book; they suggest that much or even all of it was not, in fact, written by Anne during the period in hiding, but by her father or others after the war. Whether the accusations are true or not is really irrelevant, for the Diary of Anne Frank can tell us nothing about the Holocaust as it obviously stops with her deportation to Auschwitz. It can tell us nothing of her fate there and when I first read it as a teenager I assumed (Was I told? I don’t remember) that she was gassed there.
In reality, Anne remained at Auschwitz until she was evacuated to Belsen as the Russians approached. Belsen was at that time horribly overcrowded with evacuees from Auschwitz and elsewhere and in the chaos of the collapse of Germany supplies of food, drugs, insecticide and even water broke down. The camp became a hellhole of disease, exposure and starvation. We have all seen the photographs of the stripped dead bodies discovered upon its liberation by the British. Anne and her sister died of typhus in these awful conditions.
Paradoxically, the sad story of Anne Frank and of her family provides some of the best anecdotal evidence in existence for the Revisionist position that people were not gassed in a deliberate campaign of extermination, but rather died as a result of harsh conditions including maltreatment, exposure, disease, malnutrition and hard labour.Not one of her family or those associated with them died in a gas chamber. The following is by Richard Widman and David Merlin and is taken from the Inconvenient History site:
The Importance of Anne Frank
By Richard A. Widman and David Merlin –
Revisionists should embrace the teaching of The Diary of Anne Frank
The story of Anne Frank and her family is well-known through the diary bearing her name. This tragic tale is frequently used to counter Holocaust revisionists. The details of the story are often forgotten or replaced with assumptions regarding the fates of Anne Frank and her family. The facts of the story actually support the revisionist view of the Holocaust. The teaching of The Diary of Anne Frank should be embraced by Holocaust revisionists and all who care about learning the truth of what really happened to Europe’s Jews during the Second World War. The popular media version of the Holocaust would have us think that almost all would be gassed upon arrival at the “death camps” and especially Auschwitz. While perhaps a few very strong Jews might be utilized for manual labor, all children, the elderly, the sick would surely be murdered as part of a program of extermination.
However tragic the story of Anne Frank and her family is, its narrative states that Anne Frank was not gassed at Auschwitz. In fact, after being transported to Auschwitz, she was later transported back west to Bergen-Belsen where she succumbed to disease—typhus, the very disease that Zyklon-B (the alleged killing agent) was used in the camps to combat. The story of Anne Frank is a typical example of the fate of many Jews during this time.
What follows is an unpublished letter from David Merlin of the Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust. Merlin submitted this letter to the New York Times in November 2013. The New York Times did not think it was fit to print. As Merlin suggests, understanding the details of the fate of Anne Frank and her family would help to reveal the truth of the policies of the German government during the Second World War. Merlin writes, “details allow us to learn what really happened.” Those details may be inconvenient to some, but due attention to them can greatly aid in dispelling the shroud of calumny and victimhood that today distorts our understanding.
c/o New York Times
New York City
07 November 2013
I am writing to comment on your article, “Playing Cat and Mouse With Searing History,” addressing the new Anne Frank exhibit at the Los Angeles Museum of Tolerance. http://tinyurl.com/kauo33a
While Anne Frank’s story is tragic, you ignore the manner of death of the 8 people in the Annex. The official history is that non-working Jewish people arriving at Auschwitz were all “gassed.” But of the eight sent to Auschwitz on September 3, 1944 from the Annex, not one of them was killed in a gas chamber. Instead, five of the eight were transported back to Germany-Austria in November 1944.
The details of the eight individuals from the Annex are:
The Frank family was detained for failing to report for labor service and for going into hiding.
1. Anne Frank– sent to Auschwitz, then transported to Belsen where she died of typhus (in Belsen not Auschwitz).
2. Otto Frank– left behind in Auschwitz with those in the sick barracks. Survived the War.
3. Edith Frank-Holländer–left behind in Auschwitz as the Germans retreated.
4. Margot Frank (Anne’s older sister) died of typhus in Belsen (not Auschwitz).
5. Fritz Pfeffer, sent to Auschwitz then transported to Neuengamme concentration camp where he died on 20 December 1944. His cause of death is listed in the camp records as “enterocolitis.”
6. Auguste van Pels born Auguste Röttgen (Hermann’s wife), whose date of death is unknown. Witnesses testified that she was with the Frank sisters during part of their time in Bergen-Belsen. According to German records, van Pels was sent to Bergen-Belsen concentration camp in Germany with a group of eight women on November 26, 1944. Hannah Goslar’s testimony was that she spoke to van Pels through the barbed wire fence “in late January or early February. Auguste was transferred on February 6, 1945 to Raguhn (Buchenwald in Germany), then to the Czechoslovakia camp Theresienstadt ghetto on April 9, 1945.
7. Peter van Pels died in Mauthausen (not Auschwitz).
8. Hermann van Pels died in Auschwitz. It is often claimed that he was “gassed.” However, according to eyewitness testimony, this did not happen on the day of his arrival there. Sal de Liema, an inmate at Auschwitz who knew both Otto Frank and Hermann van Pels, said that after two or three days in the camp, van Pels mentally “gave up.” He later injured his thumb on a work detail, and requested to be sent to the sick barracks. There is no evidence whatever for the assertion that Hermann van Pels was gassed.
The pattern is the same with other groups closely associated with Anne Frank who were also sent to Auschwitz from Holland.
9. Eva Geiringer — born May 11, 1929. Sent to Auschwitz May 1944 Step-sister of Anne Frank. Survived the War.
10. “Fritzy” Geiringer, mother of Eva, Married Otto Frank. Survived the War.
11. Heinz Geiringer, brother. Survived Auschwitz but died on a forced march out of the camp.
12. “Pappy” Geiringer. Survived Auschwitz but died on a forced march out of the camp.
The Geiringers were immigrants from Austria; They too ignored a call up for labor service received July 6, 1942 and went into hiding. They were found out on May 11, 1944, detained and were sent to Auschwitz that month.
13. Janny Brandes-Brilleslijper. Was arrested for forgery. Was in the Westerbork, Auschwitz and Bergen-Belsen concentration camps. Traveled to Auschwitz on the same train as the Frank family and to Belsen with Anne and Anne’s older sister Margot. Survived the War.
14. Lientje, sister of Janny. Was in the Westerbork, Auschwitz and Bergen-Belsen concentration camps with Janny. Survived the War.
Elsewhere you have praised the “relentless pursuit of historical details.” You are right. Details allow us to learn what really happened. In this case the details tell us that none of the people traveling with Anne Frank died in “gas chambers.” Why? And why did the Germans transport Anne, her sister, Janny, Lientje and so many others back into Germany in 1944? These are details which should profoundly affect our, and your, understanding of German policies.
Yours for history based on honesty and historical detail,
Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust
PO Box 439016
San Ysidro, California
Sunday, January 16, 2011
IS “DIARY OF ANNE FRANK” A FRAUD?
Lies being taught;
Anne Frank was victim of Holocaust who was a brave girl and kept a diary of her ordeal during Holocaust which narrates horrors of Holocaust.
Now the truth;
Textbook History has myths that live a longer and richer life than truth. A New York Court awarded $50,000 to an American novelist Meyer Levin, to be paid By Otto Frank the father of Anne Frank as an honorarium for Levin’s novel “Diary of a Young Girl” also known as “Diary of Anne Frank”. Mr. Otto Frank, had promised to pay to a Jewish novelist Meyer Levin not less than $50,000 because he had used the literary creation of author Levin in toto, and represented it to his publisher and the public as his late daughter’s original work.
Otto Frank later decided on a Broadway production of the same novel but did not pay Meyer Levin for use of his novel for Broadway production whcih was against the terms of contract. hence Meyer Levin sued Otto Frank for his writings, and the New York Court Jury awarded Meyer Levin $50,000, for his ‘intellectual work’.
The Jury awarded $ 50,000 dollars as compensation to be paid by Otto Frank father of Anne Frank to Jew novelist Meyer Levin who wrote Diary of Anne Frank. That award was later set aside by the trial justice, Hon. Samuel C. Coleman, on the ground that the damages had not been proved in the manner required by law as it was not based upon “legal” evidence of loss. The reason was that if Writer Meyer levin had written the said novel under his own name and sold it as it was a fiction, then it would not have sold so many copies. Because Otto Frank father of Anne frank gave this fictional novel name of his dead daughter and projected to gullible public as “real” story of Anne Frank that so many copies were sold and windfall profits were made. However in further appeal against the order of Judge Coleman, by Jewish novelist Meyer Levin matter was compromised out of court between the parties.
Jewish writer Meyer Levin had approached the Court for his claim for damages on account of writing the “Diary of Anne Frank”, He had also won his case from the Jury, He would not have withdrawn his Appeal had he not been paid out of court by Otto Frank, to avoid media publicity. So Otto Frank did pay Jewish writer Meyer Levin $ 50,000 dollars or thereabout for writing ‘Diary of Anne Frank’.
Complete details of the case are available in case titled Meyer Levin Vs Otto Frank, File number 2241-1956 in the New York County Clerk’s office.
In 1980, Otto Frank sued two Germans, Ernst Romer and Edgar Geiss, for distributing literature denouncing the diary as a forgery. The trial produced a study by official German state forensic bureau, the Bundes Kriminal Amt [BKA] forensically examined the manuscript, which at that point in time consisted of three hardbound notebooks and 324 loose pages bound in a fourth notebook, with special forensic equipment. In the end, BKA clearly determined that none of the diary handwriting matched known examples of Anne’s handwriting. The bureau determined that everything in the diary was written by the same person. The person that wrote the diaries had used a ballpoint pen throughout. Unfortunately for Herr Frank, the ballpoint pen was not available until October 1945 whereas Anne was known to have died of typhus in 1944.
The German magazine, Der Spiegel, published an account of this report stating that;-
(a) some editing postdated 1951;
(b) Experts had held that all the writing in the journal was by the same hand; and thus –
(c) the entire diary was a postwar fake.
The diary of Anne frank is written in Ball point pen. Ball point pen was invented by László Bíró, in 1938. In 1940 the Bíró brothers and a friend, Juan Jorge Meyne, moved to Argentina and on June 10 filed for its patent. It was first made available in USA on 29 October 1945 at New York’s Gimbles Department store when more tha 5000 pens were entire stock of ball point pens was sold at then cost of $ 12.50 each. Children were never allowed to use Ball point pen till several years later as it destroyed their hand writing.
Millions of humans world wide were fed a fiction by Jew Otto Frank for the sake of money is nothing new. In any case it was not the fault of Anne Frank. She had not done anything wrong. She had not even written any diary.
Note by author;-
What everybody believes in, is that Jewish Writer Meyer Levin had impersonated Anne frank, the extent of impersonation is in doubt whether it was ‘X’ % or ‘Y’%. To my mind if impersonation is accepted then whether it is in part or in whole is immaterial. Even those who believe that Anne Frank wrote part of diary alsobelieve that her father tore off part of her diary which was favorable to Nazi regime and unfavorable to her own family particularly unfavorable to her own father Otto Frank. So whether it is a case of half truth or full lies, the diary has to be denounced as fake.
Secondly If Meyer Levin had not written the first part someone who was “paid well” might have, receipt properly taken and no cause for a court case !!!
Thirdly where is the case for profits, such instances come dime a dozen in:-
- a) All 70 + Countries attacked and enslaved for world domination British where every household suffered similar fate in the hands of their British masters.
- b) Treatment of slaves in America or treatment of US native inhabitants by European immigrants or Jews who are ruling US today.
- c) Treatment of slaves by Europeans. The bible mentions that the Jews went into slavery. Deuteronomy 28:68 and they had yokes of iron put around their necks. Deuteronomy 28:48
- d) Every place which has suffered slavery has worst diaries, except that in those countries slaves do not own the media.
Lastly in some countries denial of holocaust / or Anne frank diary is illegal. In some cities particularly in Amsterdam such diaries have been used to generate massive tourism and made a source of revenue. Such cities / countries or their “courts of law” will jealously defend the diary and will prosecute to the extent of bankruptcy anyone and everyone who publicly denies the diary as a fraud. However such prosecution has nothing to do with upholding the truth but more to protect the revenue illegally earned over last fifty five years. A case in hand is that of David Irwing. Another is Julian Assange, who has been persecuted for publishing truth in Wikileaks. Nobody has challenged the truth in Wikileaks yet Julian Assange has been persecuted to the extent of bankruptcy.
Freedom can mean freedom of expression or freedom to sway the masses by the money power of political donations, or having your own chosen one as a puppet President ‘who’ then decides on judges most of whom dance to moneyers behind their appointments.
Novel, Author Meyer Levine