Holocaust Education in a Global Context
The Holocaust has become a global reference point to raise awareness about human right abuses and state violence. How do educators handle this complex and emotionally-charged subject in fast-changing multicultural societies? What is the significance of education about the Holocaust in areas of the world that have no connection whatsoever with the history of the Jewish people and Nazi crimes? Are internationally relevant educational practices emerging, as learning and teaching about the Holocaust is expanding?
UNESCO’s new publication, “Holocaust Education in a Global Context”, brings to light the reasons why it is so vital that we keep teaching the history of the Holocaust in today’s world, regardless of where we live. Released on the 27 January 2014 – the 69th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz-Birkenau, a UNESCO World Heritage Site — the publication gathers the analyses of major historians and educators from all over the world, and explores a variety of approaches to Holocaust education and remembrance. It outlines in particular the role Holocaust education can play in tackling difficult issues of the past in diverse national and cultural contexts.
“With this publication, educations will have at their fingertips an up-to-date account of the most salient issues discussed in the field of Holocaust education,” writes UNESCO Director-General Irina Bokova writes in the book’s foreword. “This volume will also help policy-makers grasp more clearly the objectives and implications of of dealing with this complex subject. All of this is essential to our efforts to deepen mutual understanding and respect today, in societies undergoing deep transformation, across a world changing quickly.”
The book begins by examining Holocaust education in Europe, where the genocide took place and where it is taught most extensively. It explores how Germany finds new ways to address its own sense of guilt and its responsibilities; how, in France, “entangled memories” create difficult new challenges for teachers, requiring permanent adjustment and creativity from education stakeholders; and how, in Poland, two divergent memorial perspectives – a Jewish and a Polish one – must find a way to coexist peacefully.
The book then addresses a series of issues related to education policies and methods, including research in the field of pedagogy, current trends in textbook design, and opportunities related to the development of Genocide Studies.
Providing in-depth case studies on Holocaust education beyond Europe, the final chapter shows how the universal reference of the Holocaust can become a starting point to understand, and deal with, other historical traumas. In the case of Argentina and South Africa, Holocaust education can provide a safe environment to address local traumatic issues and thus contribute to the articulation of more inclusive national cultures of remembrance. In China, it familiarizes students with new concepts, on the basis of which they can address their country’s own past of suffering and persecutions. In the case of Rwanda, it helps bring the local history of genocide into a larger perspective, making it easier for historians and educators to approach recent events. Transmitting the memory of the Holocaust is a vital part of the struggle to promote human rights and democracy globally, as illustrated in the book’s analyses of the work of institutions with strong international reach, such as Facing History and Ourselves or the US Holocaust Memorial Museum.
“Whether you live in Central Africa, in China, in the South Pacific, or in Switzerland, you have to be aware of the danger that genocide presents. Education about the Holocaust ultimately means to remove humanity as far away as possible from that extreme form of mass murder,” notes Yehuda Bauer, the eminent historian who contributed to the book.
The Holocaust is a shared heritage of humanity. It carries a universal message for peace and mutual understanding today. UNESCO is committed to ensuring that knowledge of Holocaust history and the lessons that can be drawn from it are taught across the world. This task that is all the more urgent as the last eyewitnesses are passing, and at a time when crimes against humanity still occur. UNESCO works to promote teaching about the Holocaust in Member States through educational activities on peace and human rights, and through a programme for Holocaust education (the only dedicated one, among all agencies in the United Nations). Studying the history of this genocide means taking responsibility for the future. It is a call to protect and promote the dignity of all, and to build true global citizenship.
Everyone must help build bulwarks against Holocaust denial, intolerance and hatred. “I see UNESCO’s leading work in Holocaust education as a contribution to fostering a culture of peace – we need to understand the past to prevent violence and discrimination in different circumstances today. Tackling the conditions for violent extremism requires a culture of peace, founded on new forms of global solidarity,”UNESCO Director-General said.
“Growing up in reunified Germany, Eva Meyer remembers being overwhelmed by the Holocaust studies that were part of each school year. Meyer and her classmates were assigned to read books about the Holocaust. They heard personal stories from Holocaust survivors. They had to write essays about the Holocaust, too.
Learning so intensively about the horrors committed by Germans left her feeling shame and guilt, Meyer said. But that same education communicated something else:
‘There is Israel, and that’s the solution,’ Meyer said, describing the role that was assigned to the Jewish state in her education. ‘That’s the salvation. It makes you feel better. All the shame and guilt is not that bad, because there is Israel and everything is fine now. And whatever Israel wants — give it to them. And whatever a Jewish person wants — don’t ask, just give it. That’s what I learned about it.’”
– From the May 10th 2015 article, “German Left Haunted by the Holocaust- Split over Israel” written by Yermi Brenner and published in the “Jewish Daily Forward”
One of the primary motivations I had for starting this blog was the idea that personal alchemy and spiritual transformation went hand-in-hand with the quest for truth and the de-construction of illusions and belief systems. This premise has led me to delve into some topics and ask some questions that may have made some folks uncomfortable and maybe even a little angry. This will undoubtedly be the case with the topic I am going to delve into today. For months I have debated as to the most appropriate way for me to address this issue. I suppose I could have just left it alone, but my own personal journey led me to it and if nothing else, this blog is about my own perspectives on the reality matrix we experience, my quest to understand and make sense of it, and my burning desire to deconstruct it to its bare bones.
When I was in fifth grade I was introduced to the “Holocaust”. We watched films like The Dairy of Anne Frankas well as various documentaries. We learned that the Nazis were the most evil mass-murderers of all time, using gas chambers as well as other horrific means of torture and mutilation to maim and kill. We looked at books that showed pictures of emaciated concentration camp victims and described horrible stories of family members being killed in front of each other. This sort of trauma-based “education” continued at various points throughout my schooling where books like Eli Weisel’s Night were required reading. The conclusion I reached was that Nazis were megalomaniacal mass-murderers who sought to take over the world, create a “master race” of blonde-haired, blue-eyed “supermen”, while they exterminated six million Jews due to irrational racist hatred.
This programming I received pretty much ran as normal up until about a year and a half ago. As the “external” version of my search for the truth about history and our reality (which compliments my internal spiritual search) led me to information that I had never come across before. I was not searching for this information, but rather it sort of “found me”. Sure, I’d heard of people who supposedly didn’t believe the Holocaust happened, and were labeled “Holocaust Deniers”, like the former president of Iran, but I never really looked into what might make them believe that. I pretty much bought the line that it was simply due to blind, irrational hatred and “anti-Semitism” and took that as a subliminal cue not to investigate the matter further. I mean nobody wants to be labeled “Nazi” or a hateful “anti-Semite”, right? But the presentation of what was for me completely new historical evidence laid out in a very scholarly, rational way sparked my curiosity.
Before this time, any and all “evidence”- testimonies and the like, that I had seen or heard or read about the Holocaust were very “emotionally driven”, as in it was very obviously looking to trigger an emotional reaction rather than encourage intellectual inquiry. So I researched scholarly works done by numerous historical “revisionists” – people who conduct deep research into historical events and find evidence that things might have happened differently than the standard, textbook account of things. Revisionists will often find historical evidence of various inconsistencies that conflict with and contradict the mainstream narrative of an event.
So all that being said, I figured the best way to tackle this topic is simply to present a list of 100 interesting and puzzling points and questions that came up for me when I did my own research into the narrative of the Holocaust, as well Zionism, Communism and the founding of Israel. I just ask that you do your best to put aside any emotions around the subject and look at these points objectively. More importantly, I challenge you to research any or all of these points and questions for yourselves:
1. In the May 1897 edition of The Open Court religious magazine speaks of the revolts in Roman occupied Judea in led by Bar Cocheba “in which nearly six million Jews lost their lives”.
2. What is the significance of the “Ye shall return minus 6 million” prophecy laid out by Jewish-American Rabbi Benjamin Blech in his book The Secrets of Hebrew Words?
3. Why were there NUMEROUS newspaper articles and various other publications that stated that “six million Jews” were in peril and/or being killed in Europe from the 1900 to 1945?
4. The political movement known as Zionism was founded in Europe in the 1800s to establish a homeland for the Jews living in Europe. While various nations were suggested, the leaders of the movement insisted on Palestine, which at the time was occupied by the Ottoman Empire.
5. This movement included Lord Rothschild of the U.K., who was a member of the wealthiest and most influential banking family the world has ever seen. Today, the family continues to hold trillions of dollars in assets including Rothschild Investment Trust (now RIT Capital), which as of 2008 reported $3.4 billion in assets.
6. In the late 19th century in Britain “A few wealthy Anglicanized Sephardi and Western Ashkenazi families, dubbed ‘the Cousinhood’, dominated the Board of Deputies of British Jews, the United Synagogue, the Anglo-Jewish Association and the Maccabean professional dining club”. This old elite put up stiff resistance to the mass flux of eastern European Jews that were moving en masse to Britain. Could this have provided a motivation for the elite British arm of the Zionist movement to seek to put them somewhere else?
7. What happened to the people of rich medieval kingdom of Khazaria on the Black Sea who mass-converted to Judaism and what is the factual basis of the “Times of Israel” and “Haaretz” and others stating that the majority of Ashkenazi Jews (which make up the majority of Jews) are actually a mix of Eastern European and Central Asiatic tribes? Would this therefore mean that the notion of Palestine being ancestral lands and a “birthright” are somewhat of a falsehood?
8. At the time of the establishment of Zionism, the British Empire was at the height of its power. At the political helm was master politician, Jewish Anglo Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli. The largest financial power within the British Empire and arguably the world was the Jewish Rothschild banking dynasty, who also had operations in mainland Europe in France and Germany. Meanwhile in the United States, Jewish American financiers like Schiff and Warburg were powerhouses on Wall Street and Jewish Americans like Paul Reuter and Adolph Olcs ran Reuters and the New York Times – two of the most influential media outlets in the world to this day.
9. What were the circumstances around the debt that the Ottoman Empire supposedly owed the Rothschild banking interests and how did Palestine end up being territory of the British Empire?
10. The British Empire offered territory in East Africa for a Jewish homeland, but the Zionists declined.
11. In 1917, during the height of World War I, a letter was sent from Britain’s Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Baron Walter Rothschild. Known as “The Balfour Declaration” it publicly stated full support by the British Government for the establishment of a Jewish homeland in Palestine. Why would the most powerful Empire in the world and a notorious exploiter of peoples across the globe be so willing to accommodate a “disenfranchised minority”?
12. In 1937, former British Prime Minister David Lloyd George addressed the Palestine Royal Commission in regards to the Balfour Agreement: “In this critical situation it was believed that Jewish sympathy or the reverse would make a substantial difference one way or the other to the Allied cause. In particular Jewish sympathy would confirm the support of American Jewry, and would make it more difficult for Germany to reduce her military commitments and improve her economic position on the eastern front… The Zionist leaders gave us a definite promise that, if the Allies committed themselves to giving facilities for the establishment of a national home for the Jews in Palestine, they would do their best to rally Jewish sentiment and support throughout the world to the Allied cause. They kept their word.”
13. If Jews throughout the world were truly a voiceless and persecuted minority, why was the most powerful Empire in the world courting their influence to help them win a war against their most powerful economic competition in Germany?
14. In America, the man in charge of wartime propaganda was Jewish American Edward Bernays, known as the “Father of Propaganda”, Bernays created PR and marketing as we know it, and worked for some of the biggest industries around to market their products.
15. In February of 1920, future British Prime Minister Winston Churchill wrote an article for the London Sunday Herald entitled “Zionism versus Bolshevism: A Struggle for the Soul of the Jewish People”. I highly suggest folks read this if they are not already familiar with it.
16. The Communist Bolshevik Revolution that brutally overtook Russia were led my and Jewish-Russians Leib Bronstein, aka. Leon Trotsky and Julius Cedarbaum, aka. Julius Martov. Vladimir Lenin was also a quarter Jewish. The intellectual founder of Communism, Karl Marx, was a Jewish German. To this day, many people revere these men as heroes. Financial interests out of London and New York reportedly provided funding for these men.
17. After in the brutal murders of Czar Nicholas II and his wife and children, the Bolsheviks carried out what was known as the “Red Terror”- a period marked by mass arrests in the middle of the night, executions, and brutally bizarre methods of torture. These atrocities were carried out by the Jewish-Russian-run “Cheka”, i.e., secret police and resulted in the murder of as many as 100,000 Russians.
18. Jewish South African Lawrence Joffe notes in “Complete Illustrated History of the Jewish People”: “Jews were enthusiastic unionists in the early 20th century… A large number were anarchists or Communists…”
19. When U.S. Ambassador to Russia, David Francis, visited in January 1918, he noted: “The Bolshevik leaders here, most of whom are Jews and 90 percent of whom are returned exiles, care little for Russia or any other country but are internationalists and they are trying to start a world-wide social revolution.”
20. In 1918 Jewish-German Communists Rosa Luxemburg and Karl Liebknecht founded the “Spartacus League”, which later became the Communist Party of Germany. Aided by Jewish-Hungarian leader Bela Kun, the group attempted to take advantage of post-war chaos and stage a coup in Berlin. Fearing the same fate as the Czar, Kaiser Wilhelm fled to Holland. While a group of WWI veterans known as the Freikorps reclaim control, the Communists continually attempted to seize power.
21. The primary force that decorated WWI veteran Adolf Hitler feared as a threat to Germany and Europe as a whole was Communism. The major leaders of the movement throughout Europe were Jewish.
22. The death toll under Communist regimes in the 20th century was 94 million people. This is a good 14-15 times the amount of people attributed to National Socialist Germany by mainline historians. However, while it is trendy and fashionable to wear and display Communist symbols and propaganda and use Communist slogans and even openly identify as Communist, even displaying the Swastika, an ancient Indo-European spiritual symbol is seen as evil and to even agree with any of the tenets or philosophies of National Socialism is seen as unforgivably monstrous?
23. Why is there no record of Hitler stating he wanted to “take over the world” but that is what has been told to multiple generations, meanwhile, Communist International or “Comintern” that was run out of Russia during that time openly stated they wanted to establish a worldwide Communist regime and no one knows about it.
24. If the Nazis were a brutal racist regime, why were there volunteers from Africa, the Middle East and into India to fight on behalf of the Germans against the Communists and the British Empire?
25. Who has heard about the Anti-Comintern Pact between Japan and Germany? Who is aware that interests within the United States funded Mao and the Communist takeover of China and Southeast Asia?
26. Joseph Stalin, or “Uncle Joe” as FDR referred to him, was one of the most brutal dictators of the 20th century, yet he was an ally of the United States. Why did this change after the war and what if any role did the purge of the likes of Trotsky and other Jewish revolutionaries from power during the war years and taking a more nationalistic stance play in the relationship turning sour?
27. In March of 1933, shortly after the election of Adolf Hitler, there was a call by the international Jewish community to organize a worldwide boycott on German goods. There was even a rally of 40,000 that assembled in Madison Square Garden.
28. In the 1939 book “A Program for the Jews and an Answer to all Anti-Semites; A Program for Humanity” Marxist Jewish Author Harry Waton stated that “Jews are far more numerous and infinitely more powerful than the fascists are. Not that the Jews fear the fascists or have reasons to fear them, but the fascists fear the Jews, and have good reason to fear them.” In the book he also stated “Since the Jews are the highest and most cultured people on earth, the Jews have a right to subordinate to themselves the rest of mankind and to be the masters over the whole earth . . . The Jews will become the masters over the whole earth and they will subordinate to themselves all nations.”
29. In 1941, Jewish American author Theodore Kaufman wrote a book that was praised in the New York Times entitled “Germany Must Perish!” which essentially called for genocide of the German people. This was a good 3 years before there was public knowledge of any “Holocaust”.
30. If Hitler in the Nazis wanted to “kill all the Jews” why was their documented policy always emigration? First with the “Transfer Agreement” to Palestine, where German Jews were set up with financial transfers and land to immigrate to Palestine, then afterwards with the plan in which the German government pleaded with the international community to allow a Jewish colony under strict supervision in Madagascar, and then finally the plan to evacuate Jews out of Europe into the Ural Mountains in Russia as was found when the British broke the German “Enigma” code.
32. Why did a German Foreign Office circular bulletin of June 22, 1937 state that: “In view of the anti-German agitation of international Jewry, Germany cannot agree that the formation of a Palestine Jewish state would help the peaceful development of the nations of the world“? Given the issues with Israel and its neighbors since its founding, could this be considered an accurate assessment?
33. Why was Germany not the only nation that thought letting Palestine be an independent Jewish-controlled state as opposed to being under the auspices of the British, etc. was a bad idea?
34. Why did the Zionists approve of the Nuremberg anti-race mixing laws?
35. The NSDAP (Nazi) government is renowned for being notoriously meticulous with paperwork, documenting EVERYTHING. So why is there no documented order from Hitler or any sort of central command to exterminate Jews via gas chambers? Why is all “proof” of such a thing taken from secondary sources?
36. Why is the only “documented evidence” of the gas extermination story that can be found from the war years in the form of propaganda leaflets dropped from the air by the Allies?
37. Official records from the time show that there were 4.5 million Jews in Nazi-controlled territory. Since the war, 4.3 million Jews have lodged claims for compensation as “Holocaust victims”. If 6 million Jews supposedly were killed, something doesn’t add up here.
38. Official German documentation actually reveals a total of 201,812 deaths in the camps – to me that sounds like a more realistic statistic than “6 million”.
39. Why did the placard outside Auschwitz “mourn 4 million murdered” in 1948, only to drop to 1 million decades later?
41. Why did Anne Frank’s father admit to transcribing parts of the diary?
42. Why does virtually no one know of or discuss the epidemic of Typhus that ran rampant through the camps during the last months of the war – the same time when the supposed “Final Solution” was implemented?
43. Why did General Patton cite how 800 prisoners at Buchenwald were inoculated with a typhus vaccine (which didn’t work)?
44. One of the major sources for imagery of the piles of emaciated bodies was Bergen-Belsen camp – one of the camps that was hit hardest by the Typhus epidemic.
45. Typhus is a diseases that causes massive dehydration and diarrhea, and turns the victim into an emaciated skeleton. This disease is typically carried by lice, and a pesticide called Zyklon B was used to de-louse clothing to prevent spread in the camps. Zyklon B was later claimed to have been used to “gas Jews”.
46. Lizzie Van Zyl was a victim of typhus and died in the British concentration camps that were set up during the Boer War. Folks might recognize her (I know I did) as her image has been used in numerous history books and “documentaries” about the WWII Holocaust, claiming she was a victim of Nazi concentration camps.
48. Why did forensic chemical examination of Auschwitz disprove use of Zyklon B in “ruined gas chambers”?
49. Why did the Auschwitz Camp Museum admit that the “gas chamber” it shows to millions of tourists ever year is a fake?
50. Why did Israeli and Polish university archaeological digs at the Belzec and Sobibor camps fail to find any evidence of “gas chambers”?
51. Why are the “carbon monoxide” gas bottles on display at Majdanek camp labelled as carbon dioxide?
52. Why do the “gas chambers” at Majdanek have glass windows, baths and real working showers?
53. Why are none of the “gas chambers” hermetically sealed in a manner that would actually keep gas from escaping and killing the people who stood outside?
54. Why has the story surrounding the method of “gassing” changed multiple times?
55. Why did the Smithsonian say a terra-cotta tile imprinted with the logo of Polish terra-cotta manufacturer Dziewulski i Lange was a “Star of David” and state it was evidence of the existence of a Jewish gas chamber at the televised Treblinka archaeological dig in 2013?
56. Why would a German government who needed to use prison labor to support the war effort, was suffering immense casualties and going broke fighting a war on either side of them go through the cost and expense of setting up such an elaborate operation to exterminate the Jews when it would have been infinitely easier and far more cost effective to just shoot them?
57. Why did U.S. General Patton state after the war that the U.S. had “fought on the wrong side”? Why was he killed shortly thereafter?
58. Why did French anti-Nazi resistance fighter Paul Rassinier, who was imprisoned at Buchenwald “death camp” from 1943 to 1945 state that the main atrocities that occurred at the camp were perpetrated by Communist prisoners rather than the S.S. Officers? Why did he state that the gas chambers were “vague rumors”? And why are his accounts not widely published like other, more sensational tales?
59. Camp directives required that the SS keep a “safe distance” between themselves and the inmates, for security and health reasons. The actual day-to-day administration of the camps was left to the tender mercies of the so-called “Kapos,” who were charged by the SS with keeping “order” amongst the inmates.
60. Why was the reputation of Nazi soldiers among civilians far better than those of the Allied forces?
61. Among the accusations towards the Nazis was intentionally starving prisoners to death in the camps. However, it was Allied forces carpet-bombed German cities and railways that took food and provisions to the camps.
62. Why are there multiple documented letters and telegraphs from concentration camp heads begging for medical supplies and provisions for inmates to the point of getting aid from the Red Cross if the goal was to exterminate them? Meanwhile no such aid was permitted for the millions who died in the Soviet Gulags.
63. Why did the Red Cross state on pages 73 and 74 in Vol. 111 of its report on the camps that “Civilians deported (to the camps) on administrative grounds, who were arrested for political or racial motives because their presence was considered a danger to the State or the occupation forces were placed on the same footing as persons arrested or imprisoned under common law for security reasons.“?
64. If the statements from the Red Cross are true, why do the official record of the Nuremberg Trials state that the camps had such things going on as Jews being fed to eagles and bears in cages, Jews being made into sausages, pedal-driven brain-bashing machines, Jews being made into lampshades, mass-electrocution extermination rooms, people being dumped into burning pits, and other wild tales of cartoonish violence (which later made their way into best-selling “historical” novels) that seem like something from an episode of “Itchy and Scratchy”? Should we believe that the International Red Cross collaborated with the Nazis to cover up the grisly murder of Jews?
65. The first reports of the Holocaust came from newspapers out of the Soviet Union. Anyone familiar with the Soviet regime knows that their “journalism” was little more than government propaganda and contained little by the way of objective facts.
66. The stories of “Angel of Death” Dr. Mengele and his murderous medical experiments relied primarily on the testimony of one man, Miklos Nyiszli. There was actual no documentation that Dr. Mengele or anyone in his charge murdered anyone.
67. Miklos Nyiszli also originated the notion that 3 bodies could be fully cremated to ash in 20 minutes in one muffle. Any mortician who has cremated a body will tell you that it takes more than 20 minutes for the water to fully evaporate from a full grown human body. The real capacity of such installations, as declared by Topf engineer Kurt Prüfer, who designed the furnaces, and Karl Schultze, who designed the blowers, was one single body per muffle per hour.
68. Why is it still taken as fact among many that the Nazis “made soap out of Jews” when even the Israel Holocaust Museum says it’s a myth?
70. All German men of fighting age were fighting the war, so the manufacturing for the war effort was coming primarily from the camps. Why would the Nazis want to exterminate their labor force?
71. Why has the number of German concentration camps reported to be “death camps” shrank in number multiple times since the end of the war?
72. Why were the camps labelled as “death camps” primarily relegated to the ones that existed behind the “Iron Curtain” beyond the scope western investigation in the postwar years until the early 1990s?
73. Why were German P.OW.s admittedly forced to alter a shower room at Sachenhausen camp to make it look like a gas chamber and why was this same construct knocked demolished by the Soviets in 1952?
74. Why were the majority of Jews who did get imprisoned in the concentration camps from families and sects who opposed Zionism?
76. Why is it a crime punishable by fines and/or imprisonment in many European countries (particularly those around Germany that would potentially understand German) to speak out against or even question any aspect the official narrative of the Holocaust?
77. Why is there no other historical period or event that is subject to these kinds of laws? Why would truth need to be protected in such a manner?
78. Why was the lawyer of a Holocaust revisionist sent to prison for “defending her client too vigorously”?
79. Is it not interesting that it was the Holocaust that finally garnered the appropriate sentiments from the international community for the U.N. to approve a sovereign Jewish state in Israel?
80. Why does Israel continue to collect what now has accumulated to hundreds of billions of dollars in “reparations” from the German government via the taxpayer, most of whom are now too young to have had anything to do with the Nazi regime?
81. Why didn’t the U.S. go to war with Israel when Israeli military attacked the U.S.S. Liberty in 1967?
82. Why is there so much hysteria around Iran having nuclear capability when it was only recently de-classified that Israel itself had nukes that it obtained through illegal backroom deals with elements in the U.S. government? Has Israel not shown itself to be a hostile nation in its own right?
83. Why does the United States, via the taxpayers, continue to give aid and weapons to Israel, and why do politicians in D.C. continue to drum on the idea that “Israel’s welfare is our welfare”?
84. Is there a factual basis for “The Zionist Plan for Greater Israel” and if so, what role does that potentially play in U.S. foreign policy?
85. Why does Israel have its own lobbying group (AIPAC) in D.C.? Why is AIPAC one of the most powerful lobbying groups in the country?
87. Why are calls to “Boycott and Sanction” Israel referred to by the mainstream media as “anti-Semitic”?
88. Why are Israeli children indoctrinated with the idea that any day there will be another “Holocaust”?
89. Why did the President of the World Jewish Congress state claim every single European country, along with the United States, were complicit in the alleged Holocaust?
90. Why did the World Jewish Congress accumulate roughly $7 billion in Holocaust Compensation money? Isn’t that supposed to go to actual Holocaust victims?
91. Why would Israeli diplomat Adi Farjon say Israel had no interest in full normalization of relations with Germany and that maintaining German guilt about Holocaust helps Israel?
92. Why was Israeli jazz-musician Gilad Atzmon banned from Israel for publicly questioning the Holocaust and criticizing “Jewish power”?
93. The Nuremberg Trials presented testimony from German P.O.W.s that were extracted under “interrogation”, which were used as evidence of the Holocaust and other “war crimes”. However Judge Edward L. Van Roden was part of a commission by the U.S. Army to investigate misconduct and later wrote in his book, “American Atrocities in Germany” that out of 139 cases of treatment of alleged German “war criminals” who were investigated by the commission—and who were subsequently put on trial by the American Military Tribunal in Dachau after World War II—“137 of these Germans were tortured by having their testicles crushed.”
94. Other interrogation methods included brutal beatings, placing a hood over prisoners and punching them in the face with brass knuckles, breaking their jaws, knocking out their teeth, putting them on starvation rations, and subjecting them to solitary confinement. The prisoners were then presented with prepared statements to sign. Isn’t the reason why torture is not considered a truly effective interrogation method due to the fact that it will compel the person being tortured to confess to whatever the torturer wants them to- even if it’s not true?
95. The vast majority of the “evidence” presented to confirm the “reality” of the crimes of the Holocaust has been from eyewitness testimony. Anyone with any background in criminal justice will tell you that eyewitness testimony is the least reliable form of evidence, and any serious charges relying solely on eyewitness testimony rarely stick.
96. Doesn’t basic criminology attest to a lie or a cover-up when a story continuously changes?
97. The majority of German officers claimed no knowledge of the camps at the Nuremberg Trials with the exception of Rudolf Höss, the former Commandant of Auschwitz, who signed a document stating that he had overseen the slaughter of two and a half million Jews. Höss remarked, “Certainly, I signed a statement that I killed two and half million Jews. I could just as well have said it was five million Jews. There are certain methods by which any confession can be obtained, whether it is true or not.” Decades later, an account was published of how Höss had been tortured for three days and nights without sleep by a British army team in order to extract that statement. In a letter to his wife, Höss apologized for his ‘confessions’ and explains that they had been extracted from him under torture
98. On Sept. 25, 1945, Thomas Dodd, who was the second in command on the American prosecution team at Nuremberg, stated “You know how strongly I feel toward those who preach intolerance of any kind. With that knowledge, you will understand when I tell you that this staff is about seventy-five percent Jewish.” How could any sort of fair and impartial verdict be reached here?
99. One of the major points used for propagating the idea that Nazis were evil is the notion that they believed they were a sort of “Master Race” who saw Jews and anyone who was “not pure Aryan” as lesser. Is it not interesting that esteemed Jewish Community leaders like Rabbi Mendel Schneerson stated “The body of a Jewish person, is of a totally different quality from the body of members of all other nations of the world. Bodies of the Gentiles are in vain. An even greater difference is in regard to the soul…A non-Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness.” Likewise, Jewish activist and “Holocaust survivor” Eli Wiesel stated, “Everything about us is different, Jews are ontologically exceptional.” Wouldn’t these be considered statements of racial supremacy as well?
100. During World War II, Jewish American Hollywood film directors like Frank Capra worked for the U.S. government and were integral in shaping public perception of the war, including what was seen of the concentration camps. Now the Holocaust “brand” in film and books is a multi-billion dollar industry. A film about the Holocaust is a shoe-in for an Oscar. No other historical period or event gets this sort of PR.
There are many, many more points and questions that can be and have been posed surrounding this whole situation, but I’m hoping that if folks have made it this far they will take away this one point if nothing else- the case is FAR from being closed when it comes to the events surrounding this period in history. There have been volumes written on the subject of Holocaust as well as World War II revisionism. The meticulously scientific and analytical work of people like Dr. Nick Koellerstrom, Jurgen Graf, Eric Hunt, Peter Winter and many others paint quite a different picture of what happened at the camps. Meanwhile the work of authors like Richard Tedor and Veronica Clark provide a different perspective of what was going on in NSDAP Germany as a whole.
While the details and events of NSDAP Germany as it relates to its role in World War II is a deep topic that is beyond the scope of this article, the actual root of the conflict can be summed up as “Globalism vs. Nationalism”. On one side you had proponents of a global monoculture implemented through a synthesis of socialism/communism for the masses and exploitative crony capitalism for those on top. On the other side you had an alliance of nations who wanted to preserve their national sovereignty, self-determination and ethnic uniqueness. Globalism won. The world we live in today – and the agencies and institutions that control it (UN, CIA, IMF, etc.) are the direct result of that “victory”. It is basic criminal psychology to project one’s immoral or amoral behavior onto another. It wasn’t Hitler that wanted to “take over the world”; it was the men who said he did. Adolf Hitler gave the proverbial finger to the International Banking Cartel and the German people paid the price.
I am not a worshiper of Adolf Hitler or National Socialism. I don’t worship politicians, regardless of how intriguing some of their ideas and rhetoric may be. I do not agree with statism and many of the tactics used by the National Socialists. I am vehemently opposed to totalitarianism and police state tactics. I am opposed to locking up political dissidents in internment camps. Likewise, I find it appalling to incarcerate innocent men, women and children who have not committed a crime because they are seen as potential enemy combatants by the government. However we should remember that this was done in the United States as well. I am of course, opposed to any sort of medical testing done through deception, manipulation or coercion. Again though, this is something that the U.S. government has been guilty of on numerous occasions throughout the last 70 years. Neither am I a fan of things like coerced sterilization, race mixing laws or many of the other components associated with state-sponsored Eugenics that was a part of NSDAP Germany. But again, we would do well to have appropriate historical context and know that these ideas and practices originated in the Anglo-American world, not Nazi Germany.
It is also worth noting that the racial supremacy ideas that have long been associated with Nazi Germany are caricaturized and often understood by the general public through the rhetoric of modern day Neo-Nazi Skinhead groups (many of whom have been federally infiltrated and are headed by federal operatives, i.e. Hal Turner). It should be noted that as evidenced from later speeches, dialogues and writings Adolf Hitler’s notions of “racial purity” changed from his ideas he wrote about in “Mein Kampf” 20 years earlier. By the time of the war and the “Holocaust”, he saw the German people as a mixed people rather than of “pure stock”. He saw the idea of a common Germanic “folk culture” to be the uniting factor. It was this folk culture that he used to unite and invigorate a demoralized the German people across a very entrenched class system (Hitler was a very skilled and pragmatic politician). Hitler, the NSDAP and many other European leaders, as well as many within the Jewish community, saw Jews as distinct and separate from this European folk culture, which had its roots in ancient Indo-European (a.k.a. Aryan) traditions, customs and symbolism.
I realize that much of the evidence I have presented here starkly contradicts what is now seen as “common knowledge”. Let’s be honest though, the vast majority of the “knowledge” most have around this subject came from a film or a television screen. As I have gone into detail in past articles, the presentations on the screen are generally designed to first and foremost appeal to emotions and subconscious desires, bypassing the logical centers of the brain. When we watch a film like Schindler’s List or listen to the “testimonies” of Holocaust survivors from Hollywood documentaries, logic, intellect and rationality are completely neutralized by the strong emotional response elicited. This is the desired result, and if our desire is having an informed society, this method of “being informed” is EXTREMELY dangerous and leaves people open to manipulation. Hollywood should not be teaching us about history. A look at some of the archived footage of some of Spielberg’s Shoah Foundation survivor interviewsmay show why.
It should also be clear to anyone remotely familiar with the history of Hollywood and the long-standing relationship between the U.S. Federal Intelligence and Hollywood dating back to World War II that a movie disputing the narrative of murderous genocidal Nazis and the Holocaust will NEVER be made. One should also note that it was Jewish immigrants that founded the major Hollywood film studios in the early part of the 20th century. This isn’t “anti-Semitism”; this is historical fact, as is the fact that the eight major Hollywood studios are run by Jewish execs today. However, agencies like the Anti-Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center state that making such observations is “dangerous”. But that still didn’t stop Jewish American author and journalist Joel Stein from stating the following in his 2008 article in the L.A. Times entitled, “Who Runs Hollywood? C’mon”:
The Jews are so dominant, I had to scour the trades to come up with six Gentiles in high positions at entertainment companies. When I called them to talk about their incredible advancement, five of them refused to talk to me, apparently out of fear of insulting Jews… As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood. Without us, you’d be flipping between ‘The 700 Club’ and ‘Davey and Goliath’ on TV all day.
I think the word we’re looking for here is “chutzpah”. Stein closed out the article in similar fashion, which is worth repeating just because:
I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them.
Do with that last quote what you will, but the point is here that the narrative presented out of Hollywood is going to be one-sided. There is also the matter that the Holocaust has become a “new religion” among an increasingly secularized international Jewish community. The Holocaust has been used to unite Jews of varying levels of faith (or lack thereof) across the world. Various Rabbis and other Jewish leaders have voiced criticismand concern over this, as well as the Holocaust being used to “evoke fear and paranoia” as was the concern of Jewish American actress, Natalie Portman.
I think it is unfortunate that there is such a wall around this subject and that the list I just compiled will probably get me labelled a “white supremacist anti-Semite who wants to kill Jews” among some people. If I were in Germany, I would get fined or imprisoned for doing this. I don’t hate Jews. I have friends that are Jewish if not religiously, ethnically and they are wonderful, warm and loving people. I have dated and loved two Jewish women in my life. However, I feel that seventy years is long enough. We have witch hunts taking place to imprison the elderly like 94-year-old former SS accountant Oskar Groening for accessory to what is now 300,000 “murders” (a significant drop from 1.5 million) at Auschwitz. This case has been praised for being the first case of “someone not physically involved in murder to be convicted.” Does anyone else see something wrong with this? Where were the convictions for the Atomic Bomb or the innumerable atrocities that were perpetrated by the Red Army?
As evidenced by the quote from the beginning of the article, the German people have been completely demoralized and straddled with an inhuman amount of guilt, while they are literally extorted for cash. This cash is then pocketed by large organizations and a nation that commits genocidal acts on its neighbors while screaming persecution when they fight back. Meanwhile the Israeli population is brainwashed into believing they are the perpetual victims and the world is out to get them. This is insanity. This is a just cause for moral outrage. But to speak out against this is to be an “anti-Semite” and in the world of political correctness that is as bad, if not worse than being labelled a “racist”.
Cognitive dissonance is a condition that occurs when a person is presented with information that directly contradicts what they believe to be true. There are typically one of two things that can occur from this scenario: Either the person uses logic and reason and does research into the evidence presented, making an informed decision from that. Or the person has an emotional response and lashes out in some way against the information and the person presenting it. I am sure there are people reading this who are experiencing this, and that’s okay. The ego is a strong force in the human psyche, and pride is one of its primary attributes. Nobody WANTS to admit they’ve been fooled. It’s embarrassing- especially when we’re certain we’re right about something. It is even more difficult when there are emotions attached to this belief.
Feelings of anger will inevitably arise, the question is, how do we direct it? Do we “shoot the messenger”? Attacking someone’s character doesn’t actually disprove what they said. Or do we transform anger into motivation and drive to find out what the truth actually is for ourselves? I don’t want anyone to just believe what I say, any more than I would want them to believe Hollywood, the government, or anyone else who would have a vested interest in creating and maintaining this or any other narrative.
When one questions the Holocaust narrative, they are called “deniers”, which is a modern-day facsimile of a “heretic”. These deniers are attacked on a personal level, and their very moral character is called into question. They are often called “heartless”, and other like terms. To those who may respond in such a manner I say this: There is a time to lead with your heart and there is a time to lead with your head. While empathy and compassion and letting our heart guide us is good for a lot of things, analyzing and discerning the nature of historical events is NOT one of them. I am not saying we should not feel emotion or empathy for the suffering that took place, but I am saying that we would do well to keep our emotions on a leash if we want to see things clearly.
At the end of the day, why would we want to hold onto a belief in such a horrific story if it there were so much factual evidence disputing it? Why are Holocaust movies and books so popular? Is it really about “honoring the dead”, or is it something closer related to the cultural fascination with serial killers and horror/torture movies? And if so, what does it say about our collective psyche when our strongest attachments are around death and suffering?
One question I would implore anyone to ask when looking into the Holocaust is “who has the most to gain and who has the most to lose?” What does a man like Dr. Nick Koellerstrom have to gain from publishing a book that cost him his tenure? What does anyone who speaks out against this narrative have to gain? Ridicule, ostracization, fines, imprisonment? Meanwhile, what do they have to lose? Everything in some cases. Conversely, what do the various governments and international power players involved in maintaining this narrative have to lose if the story falls apart? The world as we know it and the structures that have control over it are the result of the victory of Globalism and its proponents in World War II. The Holocaust is the cornerstone of the foundation of Israel – and the power that the leaders of that nation and their associates hold. If the Holocaust narrative falls, theoretically the whole thing falls apart. It also means that Iran was right – and we definitely can’t have that.
The justification for the “speech laws” around the Holocaust in Europe is that stating these kinds of things will incite violence against Jews. However, this has already been happening to the point where the Israeli government is calling for the Jews of Europe to exodus to Israel. The violence against Jews of less than “elite” class and status has been blamed on rhetoric from groups like the Golden Dawn in Greece who blame Jewish bankers from banking institutions with Jewish names like “Goldman-Sachs” for their role in tanking Greece’s economy and selling off their natural resources for pennies-on-the-dollar.
However, the sad truth is that vast majority of the Western European population where these attacks have been so domesticated and broken by the culture of political correctness that has a stranglehold on Europe that they are just not a threat to the Jews or anyone else. This is a people who are singing songs while they allow themselves to be kicked out of their homes to make way for anyone who claim to be a Syrian refugee, even if they’re obviously from Africa.
No, native Europeans are not presenting a physical threat to the Jewish population. In fact a study put out by the Institute for the Study of Global Anti-Semitism and Policy shows that the actual physical violence perpetrated on European Jews in the last 15 years is being committed by Muslims living in Europe to a “disproportionate” extent. However, much like the gang rapes of Swedish women, the media WILL NOT report that as this is seen as “racist”, and would prefer to demonize right-wing nationalist groups and people doing the “Quenelle”. However when you have high profile shootings at bat mitzvahs by men with names like Omar Abdel Hamid El-Hussein, you can’t help but pause for a moment. However, according to Israeli-American actress and the founder of the European Institute for Jewish Studies in Sweden, Barbara Lerner Specter, this “resurgence” of anti-Semitism is a side effect of Europe’s multicultural “transformation”:
I think there’s a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time, Europe has not yet learned how to be multi-cultural and I think we’re going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which MUST take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic… societies that they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multi-cultural mode and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Europe will not survive.
Now we have a surge of young, fighting-age men flooding into Europe, while Europe’s Jews are being told throughout the media that Europe is no longer safe for them and they need to come to Israel. But I thought Netanyahu built a wall said they couldn’t take refugees because Israel was “too small” of a country? But then again, I also heard some land might be opening up in neighboring Syria…
Meanwhile, anti-Globalist Nationalists like Vladimir Putin are demonized and likened to Adolf Hitler, while intelligence agencies and men like Jewish Hungarian billionaire George Soros admittedly fund a destabilizing civil war on the doorstep of Russia. I’m not “lionizing” Putin, as he has anti-Holocaust denial laws to cover Russia’s ass for their crimes in World War II as well, however, he is still promoting national sovereignty and calling out the Anglo-American power structure. Meanwhile BRICS (the coalition of Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa) openly challenges the financial hegemony of the IMF and World Bank. Indeed, while the names may have been changed, and the methods may have evolved, the game is still the same. It is no secret that history does indeed repeat itself- especially when the masses are ignorant about what happened the first time around.
Those who have ears to hear should hear. Namaste and God Bless.
JEWS CRY OVER UNESCO RESOLUTION DECLARING THE WESTERN WALL A MOSLEM HOLY SITE
This is quite humorous. Jews are in tears due to a UNESCO resolution that would declare the Western Wall a Moslem holy site.
I honestly don’t care a whole lot about this, but anything that causes Jewish tears puts a big grin on my face.
From Times of Israel:
Amid an angry outcry from Jewish organizations worldwide as well as from Israeli officials over a UNESCO resolution that would declare the Western Wall a Muslim holy site, two members of Congress called Monday evening on the US envoy to the UN body to quash the resolution.
Democratic Representatives Nita M. Lowey and Ted Deutch sent a letter Monday urging US ambassador to the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), Crystal Nix-Hines, to block the draft resolution that Jewish groups had castigated for asserting that the Western Wall is part of al-Aqsa Mosque.
Six Arab states on UNESCO’s Executive Board – Algeria, Egypt, Kuwait, Morocco, Tunisia and the United Arab Emirates are expected to introduce the resolution for a vote as early as Tuesday.
“As members of the United States Congress committed to promoting peace in Israel and the Palestinian territories through direct, bilateral negotiations aimed at achieving a two-state solution, we urge you to use the voice and vote of the United States to prevent this draft resolution from advancing,” the two wrote to Nix-Hines.
Like this Article? Share it!